Medicine Validates Chiropractic
Medicine Validates Chiropractic – Do you suffer from chronic back, low back or neck pain? Have you been avoiding the chiropractor because of the negative press? Did you know that chiropractic is safe, effective and natural? In fact research from JAMA, the Journal of the American Medical Association validates this.
Check out our radio show – Thursdays 4-5PM
AM 1150 KKNW, kknw.com, or FM 98.9 HD band 3,
or on a radio app from your smart device
Yes, it’s true, medicine validates chiropractic. I hope you’re sitting down. In case you didn’t know, chiropractic uses specific corrections to correct spinal bones. The purpose is to restore spinal alignment. This improves posture, movement, decreases muscle spasms, and restores health. And while it also helps with pain, chiropractic is about more than pain. It takes pressure off of vital nerves so your body can work properly. In fact, less than 8% of the nerves in your body deal with pain. The other 92% control every function in your body. The research shows that a very high percentage of people under chiropractic care not only had lower pain levels, but improved function as well.
In fact, pain reduction was 91% and functional improvement was just over 70%. That’s higher than just about any other treatment type. JAMA published this research recently; April 11th, 2017. However, along with the research JAMA ALSO included an article as to why Medical Doctors were hesitant to refer to chiropractors. Mainly because science still cannot explain why it works. Of course, this is according to the MD’s. I have tons of research showing how this amazing treatment works. However, even if the mechanism behind chiropractic isn’t clear, research shows it still works. In fact scientists fail to understand why many medications work, or what causes certain diseases. That, of course doesn’t invalidate them.
A Complete Approach
At Redmond Ridge Nutrition & Chiropractic we use a unique combination of specific corrective adjustments. We skillfully perform traditional or low force care, gentle traction, home exercises and enzyme nutrition. The purpose is to improve all of the tissues causing your problem for a more complete solution. Of course it’s also vital to support healthy tissue repair, which is where enzyme nutrition comes in. In fact we will never perform a chiropractic adjustment on you that is either unsafe, or makes you feel uncomfortable.
Do you suffer from neck, back or low back pain? Does it affect your work, family life or active lifestyle? If so, give us a call and set up a consultation. I will personally sit down with you and talk about your suffering and how it affects your life. I will even do some preliminary testing as well as Bio Impedance Analysis, which is trusted by both NASA and Cancer Treatment Centers of America. This will help me determine if you are a good candidate for care. If you’re not, we’ll make every effort to provide the proper referral.
After many years of clinical practice, Dr. Marrone has forged a remarkable career as a practitioner, educator and lecturer. Furthermore, his extensive knowledge of enzyme nutrition has made him a much sought after practitioner. If you are suffering from health problems that nobody seems to have the answer to, or are sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, give Dr. Marrone a call to set up a consultation.